Sunday, November 11, 2018

Just the beginning

     Hello all! My name is Gabriel Domenech and I'm a student at Cypress Bay High. Thanks to the media class I'm currently enrolled in, I've been introduced to the large, complex world that is film; a world I didn't even know existed. I've learned, and still so, continue to learn extensively about all the techniques used in the film world and their purpose, as well as how I can incorporate it into my own work. The whole reason behind this blog is to open up my brain (not literally) and share my thought process, back-and-forth of ideas, as well as the research and each step that will go into producing a film opening. I hope you enjoy the process as much as I will!

I hope to see you back here for my next post!
Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment