Sunday, March 17, 2019

Things Are Falling into Place


Because I will be borrowing my friend's vehicle to film my opening scene, I decided it would be best to coordinate, in advance, a day for shooting. The only time both of our schedules lined up is two weeks from now; the last weekend of March. I plan on shooting the whole film opening in one day and then putting it all together. Once I have a draft of it, I will decide what shots and scenes need to be retaken, and get it done. To edit my film opening, I will be using an online-based editor called WeVideo. This editing software is very easy to use and gives me so many options for transitions between shots, color editing, and even adding words to video which will be crucial in the very beginning of my opening as I will be including the main credits.

Before I start filming, however, there are still a few things I must do. The main one is building the gimbal for my phone that I mentioned a few blogs ago. I feel like this will be pivotal to the quality and professional feel of my project, and will allow me to make certain camera movements that would otherwise be impossible or extremely difficult to do well. I have to go to the supply store to buy the materials shown in the video, but luckily it amounts to less than $5.

Other than that, we are nearly there!

No comments:

Post a Comment